Parent Teacher Interviews
March 7, 2023
Dear St. Thomas Aquinas CSS Families,
Progress reports will be available online March 21st, 2023. They are an early snapshot of your child’s progress to date
and a good conversation starter with teachers regarding your child/children’s progress at school.
Parent/Teacher Conferences are Wednesday, March 22nd from 3:30 - 5:00 pm and 5:30 - 7:00 pm. These are all
in-person interviews. Teachers will be in their classroom or the cafeteria at the school.
Parents/Guardians can book a 10 minute appointment with each child's teacher using School Appointments
Online. Here is the booking link for St Thomas Aquinas CSS
The booking system will be live from 8 am Wednesday, March 8th until noon Wednesday, March 22nd.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to create an account and book appointments.
School Appointments - Parent Instructions
1. Go to our school appointments website. stacss.schoolappointments.com
2. Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New" button
to add more children.
4. Click the "date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments.
5. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with. Use the "Ctrl" or "Command" key to select
multiple staff to view at the same time.
6. Select how your meetings will be held - *Choose the in person option.
7. Then click the "View Calendars" button.
8. Click on available time slots to book your appointments to make your bookings.